Spiritual Direction, ACIM Mentoring, and Personal Healing Circles Services with MiraclesOne
“Do not hide suffering from His (Holy Spirit) sight, but bring it gladly to Him. Lay before His eternal sanity all your hurt, and let Him heal you. Do not leave any spot of pain hidden from His Light, and search your mind carefully for any thoughts you may fear to uncover. For He will heal every little thought you have kept to hurt you and cleanse it of its littleness, restoring it to the magnitude of God.” ~ A Course in Miracles T-13.III.7: 3-6
Whatever your need, we are here to assist you.
- Do you need someone to join with you in Truth for a Healing? Let us be your personal Healing Circle Facilitator and hold the Light and Love of God with you in prayer.
- Do you need some direction in your walk with the Holy Spirit? We can be your personal Spiritual Director and design a personal program of study with you.
- We are here to assist you in your study of A Course in Miracles. Tell us what you need and we are available to meet with you on for an individual session or multiple sessions.
We will assist you with a spiritual perspective on the everyday situations in their lives such as personal relationships with family or friends, work and money issues, health concerns, dealing with death and dying, or simply the desire for a life with a sense of purpose and inner peace.
As Spiritual Directors, we see it as our job to be “truly helpful” by allowing you the freedom to explore and share what is on your heart and mind, all the while holding for you a sacred space of non-judgment and unconditional love. We are not here to judge, analyze or give you specific advice, but merely to assist you in strengthening your connection to your Divine Source resulting in receiving the perfect answer for you.
What You Will Receive in Working With Us:
- Safe, Confidential Atmosphere
- Compassionate Listening
- Acceptance of Where You Are Right Now
- Honest and Authentic Sharing Without Preaching, Quoting or Intellectualizing
- Gentle Guidance and Support in Developing Your Own Plan of Healing with Holy Spirit Accomplished At Your Own Pace
- Encouragement in Strengthening Your Confidence in Your Connection with Your True Self
- Practical Application of Spiritual Principles and Forgiveness
- Exercises, Processes or Meditations to Help You Move Beyond the Blocks
- A Course in Miracles Support At Your Request
Available either by phone, Skype or in person.
The number of sessions are up to you and Holy Spirit. Some individuals need only one session to get back on track where others may find a few sessions help greatly. We leave that decision to you and your Guidance.
Before your session, take about 10 minutes beforehand to set up a space where you will be comfortable and able to share freely and openly. Also use this time to connect with the Divine and set your intention for your session.
At this time, Rev. Deb Phelps is the only minister available for these services.
30 minute – Healing Circle session (click for details) – $35 with Rev. Deb (MP3 recording of this healing meditative session with added relaxing music)
60 minute – Spiritual Direction/ACIM Mentoring, and more – $80 per session, or $275 for 4 session package with Rev. Deb
Questions? Pay by phone?
Some comments from those who have worked with us:
“I love the way you approach helping people heal – it is very joining and affirming.”
“You really helped me see where I need to go — in my thoughts, in the relationship, with my Self, and with the Holy Spirit. I got so much out of our time together.”
“…it has been REALLY nice for me to talk to someone and I appreciate your authenticity and your caring. You are very understanding and kind, and I find easy to talk to.”
“By sharing your own life experiences, I felt at ease. Thus giving me a new and better perspective on how I look at my life. Your suggestions about journaling and communication with my spouse are well received.”
“I can’t even begin to tell you what it means to me to have someone to just listen to me without trying to fix me. I know I can move through the process if just given the space to do so. Thank you for holding that space.”
“Even though I have been studying Miracles for years, my recent situation left me feeling alone and afraid. I needed to explore and share my feelings without being told to just ‘go to the light’. I know that I needed to release these feelings to the Holy Spirit but I didn’t need pushed into doing so. Thank you for your patience.”