If you missed our second class in our Enhancing Your A Course in Miracles Practice, it was an essential piece to our ACIM journey. That is, setting up a daily practice. What can you include? What focus do you want to take? How important is practice?
In this second video from the live class session series, Rev. Deb Phelps teaches:
- What ACIM Says About Daily Practice?
- Formal and Informal Practice
- 8 Tips to Assist You in Your Daily Practice
- Assessing Your Current Daily Practice
- Creating a Commitment to Your Practice
You can access this video by going to this link.
If you missed the first class, it was “Why Study ACIM? Study vs. Practical Application.”
In this first video from the live class session series, Rev. Deb Phelps teaches:
- Why Study A Course in Miracles?
- How to Read and Study A Course in Miracles
- The Importance of Practical Application of A Course in Miracles
You can access this video at this link.
NOTE: These videos only contain the teaching made by Rev. Deb Phelps and does not include participants’ questions and sharing.
Enroll in our live class and you will have access to the full class video recordings that include student sharing. The recordings are made available after the class session. Students also interact via an email forum. If you attend the live sessions, you can ask questions and share insights with everyone in attendance. See this link
8 Week Topics
- Why Study ACIM? Study vs. Application – 7/6/17
- Setting Up a Daily Practice – 7/13/17
- Staying Grounded in Truth – 7/20/17
- Listening to the Holy Spirit’s Voice and not the Ego’s – 7/27/17
- Trust – 8/3/17
- Giving and Receiving Love – 8/10/17
- Forgiveness – 8/17/17
- Being Normal – 8/24/17