You may be aware I started a blog series on our website, I was guided to create a class to give students a forum to ask questions and dialogue on topics or Course principles. My prayer is the class will be of great benefit to you.
Each class will be part presentation and part open sharing.
Topics for Enhancing Your ACIM Practice Series 1 – Summer 2017
8 Week Topics
- Why Study ACIM? Study vs. Application
- Setting Up a Daily Practice
- Staying Grounded in Truth
- Listening to the Holy Spirit’s Voice and not the Ego’s
- Giving and Receiving Love
- Being Normal
Thursdays, for 8 weeks
1-hour sessions Sessions are now 90 minutes
Starts July 6, 2017
7:30 pm Eastern/6:30 pm Central
Attend a single session or all 8 sessions!
TWO OPTIONS FOR THIS CLASS:
- This session is available in our Virtual Classroom via video and phone conferencing and is recorded for registered students.
- If you cannot attend the class sessions as scheduled, you can watch or listen to the class recording and participate via the class email group. You will also be able to share directly with Rev. Deb Phelps.
If you cannot attend scheduled meeting time you will be able to access the class recordings, but you must be registered and enrolled in the class.
We never turn anyone away from our programs due to lack of funds, register below and just ask!
REGISTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
This class will be a little different than the usual 6-week classes as it will be part presentation and part sharing by students. I hope to answer in this 8-week series questions you may have about your practice of ACIM and I’ll put forth helpful tips. You will be able to enroll and watch the videos if you cannot attend each week. I hope to provide in that class a wealth of information.