I Am As God Created Me
This is the key that opens up the gate of Heaven, and that lets you enter in the peace of God and His Eternity.
September 29th – October 1st, 2017
Bethel Horizons Art Ventures Retreat Center
Commuter and Saturday Only Option Also Available for Retreat
(See below for details)
Other upcoming retreats at www.acimretreats.org
A Course in Miracles Retreat
Rev. Deb Phelps and Rev. Paul Phelps
with Allison Heistand-Phelps
All too often we forget this truth about ourselves. We become distracted with personal setbacks, world events, busyness, and shadows of the past. We are asked to live in the here and now and celebrate Who we are in God. The focus of this retreat is simple, we are as God created us.
Join us as we explore throughout the weekend what this means and how we can remember it each and every day.
The purpose of all of our Practical Miracles Retreat Weekends is to provide a place of rest, renewal and contemplative reflection.
At this retreat:
- We will explore who we are as God created us through various ways including meditation, processes, journaling, and dialogue throughout our sessions.
- Share with like-minded fellow students in our group sessions.
- Creative session to explore your Inner Wisdom with Allison Heistand Phelps
- Get a FREE Massage with Thomas Brockert of Yellow Feather Massage (Tips welcome)
- Walk our beautiful hand-painted labyrinth
- Singing Bowls Meditation
- Beautiful natural setting!
- One-on-one personal sessions are available with Rev. Deb, Rev. Paul or Allison at extra cost
- After the retreat is over, your learning can be further enhanced with our study groups and classes. In our classes, you will be supported with follow-up material, videos, optional video/phone meetings, and more (depending on what you choose).
- Rev. Deb Phelps has been teaching and studying ACIM since 1993, is a meditation practitioner since 1980 and is a Certified Meditation Instructor. Available for one-on-one sessions in ACIM Spiritual Direction or Meditation Instruction and Support. Possibly a personal Singing Bowls Healing Session will also be available from Rev. Deb if there is interest.
- Rev. Paul Phelps has been teaching and studying ACIM since 2000. Available for one-on-one sessions in ACIM Spiritual Direction.
- Allison Heistand-Phelps studied for both her Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees at Naropa University, a Buddhist contemplative University in Boulder, Colorado. (Bachelor of Arts of Contemplative Psychology and Visual Arts: Concentration in Transpersonal and Humanistic Psychology and Master of Arts in Transpersonal Counseling & Psychology: Concentration in Art Therapy) She is also a Registered Psychotherapist in Colorado. Allison is currently studying to be a certified Meditation Instructor. Available for one-on-one sessions in Life Coaching or Creative/Spiritual Expression.
- Tom Wolff acts our welcome host and assists participants with room check in, acts as the go-to person for any necessities and facilitates our morning Workbook Lesson practice.
Saturday Only Option: A retreat works best of course if you can attend the entire time, however, we know that sometimes life calls to you as well. Consider joining us for just the day on Saturday. The Saturday program schedule starts at 9 am, includes a wonderful Lunch and Dinner and ends in the evening. Give yourself the gift of the realizing more deeply our creation by God.
REGISTER NOW AT BOTTOM OF PAGE!
May 2017 Retreat At Art Ventures Center
- Connection with Holy Spirit through stillness and meditation,
- Connection with self by the process and practice of A Course in Miracles principles,
- Connection with others through the sharing of insights and like experiences.
Included with the retreat, participants will receive materials to further enhance their experience.
All rooms have private bathrooms.
3 double beds per room.
If you want to share a room with a partner, friend(s), we’ll give you a $30 discount each!
The total cost of the retreat to you is:
Price includes lodging and meals:
Friday-dinner, Saturday-breakfast, lunch and dinner, and Sunday-brunch.
Commuter Price including meals:
Click this Link for Local Hotels
Saturday Only Option:
$100 includes materials, Lunch, and Dinner
Bethel Horizons Art Ventures Retreat Center accommodates any special diet: gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and any allergies. Let us know when you sign up!
REGISTER AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
MiraclesOne is supported solely by volunteers, including Revs. Deb and Paul Phelps, and all monies we receive are poured back into MiraclesOne to provide free ACIM resources for you.
Art Venture Retreat Center
4601 C. Rd ZZ
Dodgeville, WI 53533
1 hr. from Madison – 1 hr. from Dubuque, IA
2 1/2 hrs. Milwaukee – 3 1/2 hrs. Chicago
We are excited to be in the brand new center that was built within the last two years. For past retreat, we were using the Prairie Center at Bethel Horizons.
ART VENTURES RETREAT CENTER
Art Ventures at Bethel Horizons is our newest and most modern facility. It features 8 motel style guest rooms each with three full-size beds and private in room baths. The space is proud to have a large open meeting and dining room with huge picture windows overlooking the vast prairie beyond. A large outdoor patio with furniture and seating is also available to experience the outdoors anytime of the year.
REGISTER AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
The retreat is a 3 day retreat.
Private Rooms with Bathroom (you can share a room – 3 double beds to a room- Bring a friend or two!)
Check in Friday at Noon/Checkout Sunday at Noon
Friday Registration 12 Noon – 4:30 pm. Welcome and Dinner at 5 pm.
All Meals Included (Friday Dinner, Saturday Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, Sunday Brunch)
Bring your own snacks
Details about Bethel Horizons Prairie Retreat Center and Property
Beautiful Natural Setting – Walking Trails – Cliffs
Ponds & Streams – Canoeing – RELAXING!
More than 6 miles of marked hiking trails allow visitors to experience the cliffs, forests, prairies and wetlands within Bethel Horizons’ 548 acres. (Adjacent to Governor Dodge State Park) A trail map allows you to discover the earth’s wonders on your own or you can join one of our naturalist-led hikes. See which wildflowers are blooming or which birds are migrating through the area.
You’ve studied the Course and you’ve listened to other Teachers talk about the Course.
Now take a weekend to learn how to live and practically apply the Course.
Learn to Apply A Course in Miracles in Your Daily Life!
NOTE: The deposit of $100 is non-refundable, but you can find someone else to take your place.
Private Rooms are available, you can share a room if you like.
NO REFUND POLICY: I understand my deposit is nonrefundable; however, I may transfer or sell my space to another person who will attend in my place. It will be my responsibility to collect funds from the person who will take my place – not the responsibility of MiraclesOne. I agree to hold MiraclesOne harmless, both collectively and individually, from any and all liability resulting from attendance at this function.
Your balance of your retreat fee is due two weeks before the retreat.
Saturday Only Option: $100 includes materials, Lunch and Dinner
Type your name and date in the box in the form to indicate you understand and agree to this policy.
- Scholarships may be available, just ask. At this time we do not have any additional scholarships left.
Send to: email@example.com
Bookings are no longer available for this event.