Integrating ACIM: Madison Sunday Study Session
“Revs. Deb and Paul are the best! They share how to apply the Course in your daily life and I need that so very much!” ~ S.D.
Weekly ACIM Study Group
621 N. Sherman Ave, B11
Be sure to join us for our other study groups!
- We are gathered here to create a sacred space for all members of the group. We do so by offering honor and respect to everyone, student and instructor alike.
- In respect to the group and the instructor, we arrive ready to begin on time and turn off our cell phones.
- Our focus of the group is on the study and practical application of ACIM in our own lives. We accept that it is our individual responsibility for the group to remain on this focus.
- We are here to heal our mind, therefore, we believe in self-awareness and self-responsibility.
- We share from our own personal experience and avoid giving advice to others. (Advice can come in the form of telling someone what they should do in a situation, other philosophies, modalities, groups or organizations, health products, recipes, doctors, shopping, who to vote for, promoting yourself or what you sell, etc. Please take this outside of our sacred space.)
- We listen with an open heart and mind.
- We acknowledge that we all have the Holy Spirit’s Guidance within us.
- When we feel we are finished sharing our thoughts, we say “I’m done” so others will know our sharing is complete and the next person can share.
- We are mindful of allowing everyone the chance to speak.
- We recognize the confidentiality of the group.
***It is helpful to bring your ACIM Book, and a notebook or journal for notes.
10:30 am – 12 pm
621 N. Sherman Avenue, Suite B11
Love Offering Suggested $10
Our Sunday Session is a time of study, llistening and reflection.
Sign up for our e-news for upcoming events.