Live class is now closed to new students. Self-study version is open at any time to any student. Click here to enroll.
I will step back and let Him lead the way, For I would walk along the road to Him.
Enter into a journey with the Holy Spirit that is one of intention, focus, dedication, and awakening in our new Living ACIM class. It is a gentle class of reflection, meditation, and journaling. Attend via video conferencing or our self-study option.
October 26th – December 7th
No class session on Thursday, November 23rd due to Thanksgiving
7:30 pm EST/6:30 pm CST
5:30 pm MST/4:30 pm PST
Live video/phone conferencing sessions with other ACIM Students
Self-Study class with class recordings of Rev. Deb’s Teaching
See All Details for the Class Below.
Do you frequently say these types of statements to yourself?
- “I’ll be happy or peaceful when ______ happens.”
- “I’ll dedicate time to my spiritual life when I get this (work/home project/task etc.) completed.”
- “I’ll take time to meditate if ______ happened first.”
- “It’s a dangerous world out there, I better watch CNN now, and I’ll read the Course later.”
Admit it; by procrastinating, you have in fact put off your spiritual life. You know you have by how you are feeling much of the time: tense, stressed, and uneasy. You are driving around the block in circles hoping that a gas station will magically appear so you can refill your tank instead of realizing it’s right there on the next street. Unfortunately, you hope your life will magically resolve itself for you instead of traveling to where you need to go to refuel and rest.
On the other hand, are you feeling pretty calm most of the time and practice ACIM consistently? Would you like to experience more of an awakening?
In this class, you will be on a journey with the Holy Spirit. It will be one of intention, focus, determination, and dedication.
During this class series, you will learn how to use your “COMPASS.” This “COMPASS” will strengthen your focus on the Holy Spirit. By doing so, you will find He will bring a centeredness, openness, peace, and a sense of direction to your life.
Are you ready to be pointed in the right direction? This class series will do so.
Additionally, you will also:
- Connect with yourself by the process and practice of A Course in Miracles principles
- Commune with Holy Spirit through stillness and meditation
- Enjoy camaraderie with other students through the sharing of insights and like experiences in class and through our email group
- Use daily assignments to deepen and strengthen your spiritual life
- Learn simple and easy tools you can use to remember God in your life
IMPORTANT NOTE — Be aware that there are daily assignments given in this class to assist you in deepening your study and practical application of the topic presented. These can be meditations, exercises, practices and ACIM readings. If you wish to sign up for the live sessions, be sure you are able to set aside a time each day to complete the assignments as they are the topic of discussion in each session in the breakout groups with other students. These assignments are designed to help you to deepen your study and practice.
SELF-STUDY — If you can’t make the class at the day and time when it is scheduled, there is also available a self-study class with the recordings from Rev. Deb’s teaching along with other handouts, videos, and materials. You can register below and you will be notified when the self-study class is available to you online.
If you opt for the self-study version, you will be given details when the first class recording is available to you online.
NOTE: The video conferencing is private. It is not broadcast. Only those in attendance are part of the video conference call. Recordings of the full class session are made for student’s private use (i.e. if student misses a class).
Registration and Payment Options:
- Love Offering Class Donation: $75 for the entire 6-week session or pay $12.50 weekly.
- Self-Study Class Donation: $40
- Our Monthly Donors/Patrons at the $50 or above monthly level: Both the live class and the self-study class are free to you.
- If you need a scholarship or sliding scale, indicate it below upon registration.
- You must register online for our record keeping purposes.
Make your registration and class payment at the bottom of this page. You do not have to log in to the website to register.
Simply, enter your name, address, and email address.
Make your choice of paying by credit or debit card by using the “PayPal” option or if you will use “Offline Payment”.
If you choose any of the zero payment options, choose “Offline Payment.”
Register for the class at bottom of page.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.