It is quite possible to listen to God’s Voice all through the day
without interrupting your regular activities in any way. W-49
THIS CLASS IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW STUDENTS IN THE LIVE CLASS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE SELF-STUDY VERSION OF THE CLASS, YOU CAN ENROLL AT ANYTIME. SEE THIS LINK: http://miraclesone.org/acimclasses/courses/course_category/living-acim/
September 7th – October 12th
9/4/17 – We will have class on September 28 instead of what was previously noted as have been an “off” week. Last day of class will now be the 12th and not the 19th as previously indicated.
7:30 pm EST/6:30 pm CST
5:30 pm MST/4:30 pm PST
If you have been studying ACIM and are ready to start living and practically applying it in your life, then our Thursday, six-week classes are for you!
This class is held via video and phone conferencing. You will need a computer with webcam & microphone, or a smartphone or tablet to access the conference. You can also phone into the classroom if you do not have computer or smart device capabilities.
IMPORTANT NOTE — Be aware that there are daily assignments given in this class. These assignments are designed to help you to deepen your study and practice. They also are an imperative part of each class session for the breakout discussions with fellow students.
If you can’t make the class at the day and time when it is scheduled, there will be available a self-study class with the recordings from Rev. Deb’s teaching available along with other handouts, videos, and materials. You can register below and you will be notified when the self-study class is available to you online.
See All Details for the Class Below.
NOTE: The video conferencing is private. It is not broadcast. Only those in attendance are part of the video conference call. Recordings of the full class session are made for student’s private use (i.e. if student misses a class).
Rev. Deb Phelps, Facilitator
In this class series we will explore:
- Clearing the Way: How do we clear the path for listening.
- Dialoguing with Holy Spirit: How can we best experience the communication with Him.
- Discernment: How can we discern between ego’s voice and the Voice of the Holy Spirit.
- Dedication, Commitment & Trust: How can we trust what we hear and commit ourselves to deeper communion with Him.
- Building Listening Skills: Learn to build upon what you learn in class, practice effectively, and use these practice to gain Wisdom.
You will also:
- Learn simple and easy tools you can use to remember God is always speaking and how to listen to Him
- Connect with Holy Spirit through stillness and meditation
- Connection with self by the process and practice of A Course in Miracles principles
- Connection with others through the sharing of insights and like experiences in class and through our email group
- Use daily assignments to deepen and strengthen your listening capabilities
In our Living ACIM six week classes, you will be given daily assignments to assist you in deepening your study and practical application of the topic presented. These can be meditations, exercises, practices and ACIM readings. If you wish to sign up, be sure you are able to set aside a time each day to complete the assignments as they are the topic of discussion in each session.
If you opt for the self-study version, you will be given details when the first class recording is available to you online.
Registration and Payment Options:
- Love Offering Class Donation: $75 for the entire 6-week session or pay $12.50 weekly.
- Self-Study Class Donation: $40
- Our Monthly Donors/Patrons at the $50 or above monthly level: Both the live class and the self-study class are free to you.
- If you need a scholarship or sliding scale, indicate it below upon registration.
- You must register online for our record keeping purposes.
Make your registration and class payment at the bottom of this page. You do not have to login to the website to register.
Simply, enter your name, address, and email address.
Make your choice of paying by credit or debit card by using the “PayPal” option or if you will use “Offline Payment”.
If you choose any of the zero payment options, choose “Offline Payment.”