LIVE CLASS CLOSED TO NEW STUDENTS – SELF-STUDY OPTION AVAILABLE
Have you desired to stop the inner critic in your mind, stop judging others, and remain at peace in all life throws at you?
Here’s your chance! Together we will learn what A Course in Miracles says about judgment and how we can relinquish it through the Holy Spirit’s Assistance. We will use ACIM readings, visualizations, meditation, homework assignments, journaling, and weekly class sharing.
Attend via video conferencing or our self-study option.
March 1st – April 12th (No class on March 22nd due to a MiraclesOne retreat weekend)
7:30 pm EST/6:30 pm CST
5:30 pm MST/4:30 pm PST
Live video/phone conferencing sessions with other ACIM Students
Self-Study class with class recordings of Rev. Deb’s Teaching with an option for a one-hour private session with Rev. Deb
See All Details for the Class Below.
Are you ready to learn how to focus on “just the facts”? This class series will do so.
Additionally, you will also:
- Connect with yourself by the process and practice of A Course in Miracles principles
- Commune with Holy Spirit through stillness and meditation
- Enjoy camaraderie with other students through the sharing of insights and like experiences in class and through our email group
- Use daily assignments to deepen and strengthen your spiritual life
- Learn simple and easy tools you can use to remember God in your life
IMPORTANT NOTE — Be aware that there are daily assignments given in this class to assist you in deepening your study and practical application of the topic presented. These can be meditations, exercises, practices and ACIM readings. If you wish to sign up for the live sessions, be sure you are able to set aside a time each day to complete the assignments as they are the topic of discussion in each session in the breakout groups with other students. These assignments are designed to help you to deepen your study and practice.
SELF-STUDY — If you can’t make the class at the day and time when it is scheduled, there is also available a self-study class with the recordings from Rev. Deb’s teaching along with other handouts, videos, and materials. You can register below and you will be notified when the self-study class is available to you online. Additionally, you will have available to you a one-hour private session with Rev. Deb to discuss the class topic at any point during the six weeks.
If you opt for the self-study version, you will be given details when the first class recording is available to you online.
NOTE: The video conferencing is private. It is not broadcast. Only those in attendance are part of the video conference call. Recordings of the full class session are made for student’s private use (i.e. if student misses a class).
Registration and Payment Options:
- Love Offering Class Donation: $75 for the entire 6-week session or pay $12.50 weekly.
- Self-Study Class Donation: $40 for Teaching Materials, Videos and Audios alone. $75 includes one-hour private session with Rev. Deb
- Our Monthly Donors/Patrons at the $50 or above monthly level: Both the live class and the self-study class are free to you.
- If you need a scholarship or sliding scale, please contact us and let us know how much you can donate.
- You must register online for our record keeping purposes.
Make your registration and class payment at the bottom of this page. You do not have to log in to the website to register.
Simply, enter your name, address, and email address.
Make your choice of paying by credit or debit card by using the “PayPal” option or if you will use “Offline Payment” by sending a check or if you donate monthly already.
If you choose any of the zero payment options, choose “Offline Payment.”
Register for the class at bottom of page.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.