NEW STUDENTS STILL ACCEPTED THROUGH JUNE 1ST!
TWO OPTIONS FOR THIS CLASS:
- This session is available in our Virtual Classroom via video and phone conferencing and is recorded for registered students.
- If you cannot attend the class sessions as scheduled, you can watch or listen to the class recording and participate via the class forum. You will also be able to share directly with Rev. Deb Phelps.
- If you are registered for the May 19-21, 2017 Retreat, this class is free for you. It is an extension and a review of what you learned and a way to support you to building a successful meditation practice.
May 25th – June 29th
90 minute sessions
7:30 pm EST/6:30 pm CST
5:30 pm MST/4:30 pm PST
What most ACIM students do not realize is that meditation actually occupies a central place in the Course, being a main focus of the Workbook.
In this class series:
- We will explore meditation and the premise for practicing it
- Take a deeper look at the Workbook Lessons of which quite a number of the exercises are similar to meditation techniques
- Work on building a successful meditation practice with the lessons
- Answer questions on practicing the Workbook Lessons and meditation
- Daily assignments to take your study & practice more deeply
- Meet with loving, supportive like-minded students
- Rev. Deb Phelps has been teaching and studying ACIM since 1993, is a meditation practitioner since 1980 and is a Meditation Instructor.
If you have been studying ACIM for some time and are ready to start living and practically applying it in your life, then our Thursday, six-week classes are for you!
If you are participating by video or phone and after you register, you will be added to our class and before class begins details will be given on how to participate.
Fee: $75 for 6-week session or pay $12.50 weekly
Make your class payment at the bottom of this page.
Sliding scale available, just ask. No one turned away who cannot pay. (You can register as Sliding Scale/Scholarship below)
After you register you will receive the access information to the video conference room and the class forum.
To attend the class via Video or Phone Conferencing
We use professional Hi-Def video conferencing and phone conferencing for our classes and studies from RingCentral.
In reference to our Video Conferencing —
Do I have to have a webcam to join a RingCentral Meeting video call?
No. You can still listen to the audio, view screen shares, and share your own desktop or documents. You also have the ability to call in via phone.
Can I join a video meeting from any country?
International participants can join your RingCentral Meeting by using a local dial-in numbers. View the full list of local dial-in numbers for all supported countries. This link is also included in email invitations sent from the RingCentral desktop app.
Can I turn off my camera so it doesn’t display me to the attendees?
Yes. When you start or join a meeting, you can turn off your own camera by clicking on the video icon in the lower left. You can also mute your microphone by clicking on speaker icon in the lower left.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.