Sunday ACIM Study Group
ACIM Study begins at 10:30 am
Optional 45-minute meditation session at 9:30 am
Held at: Meditate Madison
621 N. Sherman Ave, B11
We open and close with a short meditation.
We then share our “Miracle Stories” of the past week.
Our study is then directed by the Holy Spirit as to where to turn in ACIM.
At times there may be specific topics or studies planned.
Suggested Donation $10-$15 per session
Be sure to see the rest of the website for all of our ACIM Resources
(audios, videos, articles, books & more)
we offer ACIM Students around the world!
STUDY GROUP GUIDELINES
- We are gathered here to create a sacred space for all members of the group. We do so by offering honor and respect to everyone, student and instructor alike.
- In respect to the group and the instructor, we arrive ready to begin on time and turn off our cell phones.
- Our focus of the group is on the study and practical application of ACIM in our own lives. We accept that it is our individual responsibility for the group to remain on this focus.
- We are here to heal our mind, therefore, we believe in self-awareness and self-responsibility.
- We share from our own personal experience and avoid giving advice to others. (Advice can come in the form of telling someone what they should do in a situation, other philosophies, modalities, groups or organizations, health products, recipes, doctors, shopping, who to vote for, promoting yourself or what you sell, etc. Please take this outside of our sacred space.)
- We listen with an open heart and mind.
- We acknowledge that we all have the Holy Spirit’s Guidance within us.
- When we feel we are finished sharing our thoughts, we say “I’m done” so others will know our sharing is complete and the next person can share.
- We are mindful of allowing everyone the chance to speak.
- We recognize the confidentiality of the group.
***It is helpful to bring your ACIM Book, and a notebook or journal for notes.
2019 ACIM Retreats
Bethel Horizons Art Ventures Retreat Center
Information for 2019 Retreats at www.mindfulmiraclesretreats.com
Our Virtual Center is run completely by volunteers, including Deb and Paul Phelps. Your donations are appreciated to help to pay the myriad of expenses we encounter for the ministry: storage rent, rental for Sunday Madison study group, video/phone conferencing for our online study groups, outreach services, phone and internet services, utilities, online storage for audio/video archives, postage, retreat deposits, and more. Suggested donation per most study sessions/classes is $5-15. However, no one is turned away from any of our programs or services due to lack of funds. Just ask.
Sign up for our email list.
See our calendar for all studies, classes, retreats and other events.
In these studies and classes, we join with our MiraclesOne ACIM Students across the country.
Other in-person gatherings in Madison are scheduled at times.
Sign up for our newsletter for all event notices.