I focused in on the words on this lesson today in my meditation.
- Let not MY mind deny the Thought of God.
- Let NOT my mind deny the Thought of God.
- Let not my mind DENY the Thought of God.
- Let not my mind deny the Thought of GOD.
The words resounded in my mind echoing and reechoing throughout. In the light of the occurrence in Orlando over the weekend, and through the gift my husband, Rev. Paul shared in his guided meditation last evening, these are the words to engrave in my mind.
Who would deny his safety and his peace, his joy, his healing and his peace of mind, his quiet rest, his calm awakening, if he but recognized where they abide?
How can I deny Heaven? How can I deny Christ’s power to heal? I can choose instead the eternal and everlasting Thought of God. The Thought of God is Love. Simply Love.
Yes, I can be swayed by the trauma and hatred as portrayed in the news, scan the Facebook posts, and be swept by the politics of it all. Yet, here I am.I can make a difference by not denying Heaven and thus denying my Creator and what He did create. God is with us no matter how challenging these days have been to everyone this tragedy has touched. I can practice in hope. I can rely on His Sureness and His Care. I can impress on my memory “His Love remains beyond our every fear.”
I gather all into the Light of Christ. May my heart be full of compassion, love and forgiveness this day.
- The Thoughts I post here are different than the ones Rev. Paul and I journaled with the lessons in our book, A Journey Through the Workbook for Students –astore.amazon.com/miraclesone-20/detail/061520239X
- Connect for FREE with Others on Facebook or Email
- Don’t forget about our free audios and videos and other resources for the lessons at – miraclesone.org/workbook-for-students/
- Daily Workbook Lesson Practice Call