(152) The power of decision is my own.
(153) In my defenselessness my safety lies.
(154) I am among the ministers of God.
In these review lessons we are surrounding our practice with the thought, “God is but Love, and therefore so am I.” We use this with each review lesson.
I only need put one foot in front of the other. I stay mindful. I am present. The still Voice will speak to me as I still myself. I silence the thoughts of the ego to receive only what He can give me. He alone offers me Love. He alone offers me Peace.
Let us all be practitioners today and everyday as we undertake these Review Lessons.
- The Thoughts I post here are different than the ones Rev. Paul and I journaled with the lessons in our book, A Journey Through the Workbook for Students –astore.amazon.com/miraclesone-20/detail/061520239X
- Connect for FREE with Others on Facebook or Email
- Don’t forget about our free audios and videos and other resources for the lessons at – miraclesone.org/workbook-for-students/
- Daily Workbook Lesson Practice Call