(155) I will step back and let Him lead the way.
(156) I walk with God in perfect holiness.
(157) Into His Presence would I enter now.
(158) Today I learn to give as I receive.
(159) I give the miracles I have received.
(160) I am at home. Fear is the stranger here.
To miss writing about these does not mean I have not practice these review lessons. As I frequently say, it is in the practice where we will find the experience of God and the healing of our mind. Interestingly enough, I have had my own “lessons” with the above. I found after two weeks of feeling upbeat and physically better in my new routine of “being as healthy I can be” that I had a fibromyalgia flare-up yesterday that basically put me out of commission a good part of the day. I felt devastated and disappointed by this occurrence as I had been feeling as “right as rain.”
These lessons proved helpful as I remember to be present, to trust in the Holy Spirit, to step back and allow things to be as they are. In the class last evening that our student Lisa has been leading now for four weeks, we experienced a heartfelt meditation in offering love and blessings to each individual in the class. As we offer these sentiments silently in our mind, we are truly blessing and loving ourselves. We can do this anywhere we are, in fact you can do this now.
Take a deep breath and allow someone to come to mind, either a friend or foe, use that first name that comes to mind. Offer them the blessing of the Father. Acknowledge their attributes and then hold them in the sacred peace. Breathe and let yourself feel this gift given and received.
It may seem silly to you or seems like a short process one can do, yet it is extremely powerful. Try it at home! Or try it right now wherever you are reading this! You can only receiving blessing in return.
Love and blessings to you!
- The Thoughts I post here are different than the ones Rev. Paul and I journaled with the lessons in our book, A Journey Through the Workbook for Students –astore.amazon.com/miraclesone-20/detail/061520239X
- Connect for FREE with Others on Facebook or Email
- Don’t forget about our free audios and videos and other resources for the lessons at – miraclesone.org/workbook-for-students/
- Daily Workbook Lesson Practice Call