(162) I am as God created me.
(163) There is no death. The Son of God is free.
(164) Now are we one with Him Who is our Source.
(165) Let not my mind deny the Thought of God.
(166) I am entrusted with the gifts of God.
Lots of review lessons in the last few days. Don’t mistake my lack of posting on each one individually that they have no meaning for me or in general. They have all the meaning we give to them. That is what this review practice is for, to allow the meaning to be given us from the Holy Spirit.
As I am in this quiet phase of the last month or so, I am enjoying these lessons as mantras in meditation as well as allowing them to be burned into my mind so to speak. I see candidates on the news and I offer blessing for he is my savior. I walk about the world and recognize how I am feeling and realize God only created me to be as He would have me be. I watch the news and feel drawn to make judgments and I see in truth there is only life in God.
I listen to what others say about their life and I recall in my mind in silent blessing the Oneness we share with God. I become entranced with projects and deadlines, yet I remember that the Thought of God is always with me and I return my mind to its Source. I remember to stay in gratitude throughout my day for the seeming little things and the “big” things. I witness all as an opportunity to send that prayer to God. Thank You Father for your gifts to me.
Love and blessings to you!
- The Thoughts I post here are different than the ones Rev. Paul and I journaled with the lessons in our book, A Journey Through the Workbook for Students –astore.amazon.com/miraclesone-20/detail/061520239X
- Connect for FREE with Others on Facebook or Email
- Don’t forget about our free audios and videos and other resources for the lessons at – miraclesone.org/workbook-for-students/
- Daily Workbook Lesson Practice Call