Anyone is welcome to join our Sharing Circle, you do not need to be present at our Madison, Wisconsin center to participate. We offer video conferencing and a phone-in option. See below for details.
- The Sharing Circle allows us to come together in equality and helps to build a sense of ‘community’.
- The facilitator will begin the sharing and then will move clockwise around the circle.
- You may pass on your turn if you do not feel guided to speak.
- When sharing, take responsibility for yourself. This is your opportunity to speak your truth, be heard and express who you are.
- Be open. There is always something to learn or see anew.
- Focus your attention on the person sharing.
- Release the need to evaluate, judge, compare or offer advice.
- Be engaged with the speaker. Refrain from cross talk or interrupting when someone is sharing.
- When you are complete in your sharing, indicate that you are finished by saying “I’m done” or something similar so the next person in the circle may take their turn.
- We honor confidentiality of what is shared here today.
To join our Sunday Sharing Circle, you must register each week in advance of the Sunday session. Please do so at least 24 hours in advance. Early Sunday morning we will email the link to the Sharing Circle conference room.
Registration and more information available at this link.
Our schedule of Sunday Topics and the Livestreaming can be found at this link.