In this week’s class, Rev. Paul facilitates our learning in how to listen and communicate with the Holy Spirit so we may receive His Messages.
You’ll have the opportunity to share with like-mind students who you will soon find are your mighty companions on this journey.
See below to sign up for this week’s class and the other upcoming topics.
This Fall join us for our 6-week REBOOT class of “God Talks to Me? Yes!”
NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
- 8/3 – Trust
- 8/10 – Giving and Receiving Love
- 8/ 17 – Forgiveness
- 8/24 – Being Normal
If you missed our first week’s teaching on “Study vs. Application”
- Why Study A Course in Miracles?
- How to Read and Study A Course in Miracles?
- The Importance of Practical Application of A Course in Miracles
Our second week’s teaching was “Setting Up a Daily Practice”
- What ACIM Says About Daily Practice?
- Formal and Informal Practice
- 8 Tips to Assist You in Your Daily Practice
- Assessing Your Current Daily Practice
- Creating a Commitment to Your Practice
Our third week’s teaching was “Staying Grounded in Truth”
- Difficult Situations Where You Lose Peace, We’ve All Done It!
- Reflect on a Recent Experience – Take Responsibility, Think What Can I Do Differently?
- Ego Loves the Old Beaten Path
- I Forgot My Goal. What is My Goal?
- 8 Things You Must Give Up to Find Peace
- Reflection and Journaling Process
- Making a Commitment
I hope you will join us!