In this week’s class, we’ll learn how to take responsibility of our mind and how we can strive to “not feed the fears” as the image states that I chose for this blog post. We can also learn how not judge ourselves when we slip up and become totally unearthed by a situation occuring in our lives. As students, we need not be swept up in the chaos of the hurricane swirling around our being.
I’ll share some of my personal examples and helpful practices we can use. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to share with like-mind students who you will soon find are your mighty companions on this journey.
See below to sign up for this week’s class and the other upcoming topics.
- 7/27 – Listening to the Holy Spirit’s Voice and not the Ego’s
- 8/3 – Trust
- 8/10 – Giving and Receiving Love
- 8/ 17 – Forgiveness
- 8/24 – Being Normal
If you missed our first week’s teaching on “Study vs. Application”
- Why Study A Course in Miracles?
- How to Read and Study A Course in Miracles?
- The Importance of Practical Application of A Course in Miracles
Our second week’s teaching was “Setting Up a Daily Practice”
- What ACIM Says About Daily Practice?
- Formal and Informal Practice
- 8 Tips to Assist You in Your Daily Practice
- Assessing Your Current Daily Practice
- Creating a Commitment to Your Practice
I hope you will join us!