In our first class in January, we will take learn and experience, What is the Ego? What is the World? and What is the Body?
It doesn’t matter if you are a new student to A Course in Miracles, or have been around for some time. Remember, keep your cup empty and you may fill it with something new. When we can come open-minded to the Course and its Lessons with a sense of wonder while keeping the ego checked at the door, we truly grow in spirit.
Together we will learn what A Course in Miracles says in these discourses. We will use ACIM readings, visualizations, meditation, daily homework assignments, journaling, and weekly class sharing and participation.
Upcoming classes over the course of the year will target additional discourses on the Holy Spirit, Forgiveness, the Miracle, and more. More details on our Year of Practical Application
Options: Attend via video conferencing or our self-study option.
January 10, 17, 24, 31, February 7 and 14
7:30 pm EST/6:30 pm CST
5:30 pm MST/4:30 pm PST
Live video/phone conferencing sessions with other ACIM Students
Self-Study class with class recordings of Rev. Deb’s Teaching and assignments
Registration and Payment Options:
- Want to get this class (and workshops & webinars) for FREE? Make a $50 a month donation pledge! Learn more here.
- Love Offering Class Donation: $75 for the entire 6-week session
- Self-Study Class Donation: $40 for Teaching Materials, Videos, and Audios alone.
- Our Monthly Donors/Patrons at the $50 or above monthly level: Both the live class and the self-study class are free to you via the marked button.
- If you need a sliding scale, please contact us and let us know how much you can donate.
Monthly Donors at $50 or above level use Registration form below
After you register, you will be added to our class communication and details will be given on how to participate in the virtual classroom by video or phone.
If you opt for the self-study version, you will be given details when the first class recording is available to you online.
NOTE: The video conferencing is private. It is not broadcast. Only those in attendance are part of the video conference call. Self-study recordings do not include participants sharing.