Our study groups are here for you!
Whether you are a beginner or have been studying for some time, you are welcome! You can join us at any time, no registration necessary.
The sessions are free but we do welcome donations at a suggested $10-$15 per session for our all-volunteer organization that provides hundreds of FREE resources for ACIM students all over the world.
Donate today to keep these resources freely available for every ACIM student!
Our Online Video and Phone Conferencing Information
Be sure to check your Time Zone
- Daily Lesson Practice at 8 am Central Time Meets every day of the year including holidays.
- Wednesdays at 12:30 pm Central Time
- Sundays at 10:30 am Central Time
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the study readings for the week or join our Google Email Group.
Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/917531890?pwd=WEJ4aWQxWXRHWUZqRmJ0amVMaTlZQT09
Dial: +1 408 638 0968
Meeting ID: 917 531 890
We ask that you read and honor our group guidelines. Thank you.
- We are gathered here to create a sacred space for all members of the group. We do so by offering honor and respect to everyone alike.
- In respect to the group, we arrive ready to begin on time and are mindful of background noises. (FOR OUR VIDEO AND IN PERSON GROUPS)
- Our focus of the group is on the study and practical application of ACIM in our own lives. We accept that it is our individual responsibility for the group to remain on this focus.
- We are here to heal our mind, therefore, we believe in self-awareness and self-responsibility.
- We share from our own personal experience and avoid giving advice to others. (Advice can come in the form of telling someone what they should do in a situation, other philosophies, modalities, groups or organizations, health products, recipes, doctors, shopping, who to vote for, promoting yourself or what you sell, etc. Please take this outside of our sacred space.)
- We listen with an open heart and mind.
- We acknowledge that we all have the Holy Spirit’s Guidance within us.
- When we feel we are finished sharing our thoughts, we say “I’m done” so others will know our sharing is complete and the next person can share. (FOR VIDEO AND IN-PERSON GROUPS)
- We are mindful of allowing everyone the chance to speak.
- We recognize the confidentiality of the group.
Online Self-Study Courses
Classes Available below. Click here for details.
- Tools for Learning ACIM,
- Enhancing Your ACIM Practice,
- God Talks to Me? Yes!,
- Let Him Lead the Way,
- Awaken to Joy,
- Health is Inner Peace,
- What is the Ego, the World & the Body
- Just the Facts
to Remain at Peace in All Situations, :How
- Forgiveness is the Home of Miracles
- And more to come.