Perfect for the Holiday Season!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE NEWER TO ACIM AND THOSE TOO WHO HAVE BEEN STUDYING FOR SOME TIME AND INTERESTED IN PRACTICAL APPLICATION
This was the book that inspired me at the beginning of the 90s to pick up ACIM. I did in fact after reading through the book three times, listening to it multiple times on cassette tape.
It’s an easy-to-read book, and Marianne shares both principles and practice. There are many quotes from ACIM which we will all relate to.
In Part I, she deals with the principles of Hell, God, You, Surrender and Miracles. In Part 2, she deals with Relationships, Work, Body, and Heaven. This is a PERFECT book for both newcomers to ACIM and those who have been around as we experience reminders of ideas we may have forgotten. ~ Rev. Deb Phelps
The mega-bestselling spiritual guide in which Marianne Williamson shares her reflections on A Course in Miracles and her insights on the application of love in the search for inner peace.
Williamson reveals how we each can become a miracle worker by accepting God and by the expression of love in our daily lives. Whether psychic pain is in the area of relationships, career, or health, she shows us how love is a potent force, the key to inner peace, and how by practicing love we can make our own lives more fulfilling while creating a more peaceful and loving world for our children.
I will be incorporating meditation, ACIM Readings as referenced by Marianne, and of course answering your questions. No self-study option as recordings will be unavailable for this class. It will be a sharing by all class members. If the group is large, we will split off into partners or smaller groups. I hope you will join me! ~ Rev. Deb
Attend via video conferencing only.
No Self-Study option or video recordings of these class sessions this time around.
You can purchase the book on Amazon in print, used copies, or on Kindle.
November 1st – December 13th (No class on November 22nd due to Thanksgiving)
7:30 pm EST/6:30 pm CST
5:30 pm MST/4:30 pm PST
Live video/phone conferencing sessions with other ACIM Students
See All Details for the Class Below.
Additionally, you will also:
- Connect with yourself by the process and practice of A Course in Miracles principles
- Commune with Holy Spirit through stillness and meditation
- Enjoy camaraderie with other students through the sharing of insights and like experiences in class and through our email group
- Use daily assignments to deepen and strengthen your spiritual life (assignments will be light this time due to the holidays)
- Learn simple and easy tools you can use to remember God in your life
If you opt for the self-study version, you will be given details when the first class recording is available to you online.
NOTE: The video conferencing is private. It is not broadcast. Only those in attendance are part of the video conference call. Recordings of the full class session are made for student’s private use (i.e. if student misses a class).
Registration and Payment Options:
- Love Offering Class Donation: $60 for the entire 6-week session or pay $10.00 weekly. If you commit to a weekly donation, be sure you pay each week regardless if you attend a session or not. Our ministry depends on your pledge and commitment. (Class fee has been lowered for this class for the holidays)
- Our Monthly Donors/Patrons at the $50 or above monthly level: Both the live class and the self-study class are free to you.
- If you need a scholarship or sliding scale, please contact us and let us know how much you can donate.
- You must register online for our record keeping purposes.
Make your registration and class payment at the bottom of this page. You do not have to log in to the website to register.
Simply, enter your name, address, and email address.
Make your choice of paying by credit or debit card by using the “PayPal” option or if you will use “Offline Payment” by sending a check or if you donate monthly already.
If you choose any of the zero payment options, choose “Offline Payment.”
Register for the class at bottom of page.