Due to the COVID,
we will continue to meet online on Sundays.
Online ACIM Study Groups
Sundays at 10:30 am
Wednesdays at 12:30 pm
Daily Workbook Lesson at 8:00 am
We ask that you read and honor our group guidelines. Thank you.
- We are gathered here to create a sacred space for all members of the group. We do so by offering honor and respect to everyone alike.
- In respect to the group, we arrive ready to begin on time and are mindful of background noises. (FOR OUR VIDEO AND IN PERSON GROUPS)
- Our focus of the group is on the study and practical application of ACIM in our own lives. We accept that it is our individual responsibility for the group to remain on this focus.
- We are here to heal our mind, therefore, we believe in self-awareness and self-responsibility.
- We share from our own personal experience and avoid giving advice to others. (Advice can come in the form of telling someone what they should do in a situation, other philosophies, modalities, groups or organizations, health products, recipes, doctors, shopping, who to vote for, promoting yourself or what you sell, etc. Please take this outside of our sacred space.)
- We listen with an open heart and mind.
- We acknowledge that we all have the Holy Spirit’s Guidance within us.
- When we feel we are finished sharing our thoughts, we say “I’m done” so others will know our sharing is complete and the next person can share. (FOR VIDEO AND IN-PERSON GROUPS)
- We are mindful of allowing everyone the chance to speak.
- We recognize the confidentiality of the group.
NOT MEETING IN PERSON DUE TO COVID
Sunday A Course in Miracles Study Group
with Rev. Paul Phelps
ACIM Study begins at 10:30 am
Held at: Peaceful Wellness (formerly Meditate Madison)
621 N. Sherman Ave, B11
This is an in-person study group.
We have a private email group available for our members to share between study group meetings, ask us to join at the next group meeting you attend.
Suggested Donation $10-$15 per session
but no one turned away who cannot donate.
Be sure to see the rest of this website for all of our ACIM Resources
(audios, videos, articles, books & more)
we offer ACIM Students around the world!
Our World-Wide Virtual Center (and Madison Study Group) is run completely by volunteers, including Paul and Deb Phelps. Your donations are appreciated to help to pay the myriad of expenses we encounter for the ministry: storage rent, rental for Sunday Madison study group, video/phone conferencing for our online study groups, outreach services, phone and internet services, utilities, online storage for audio/video archives, postage, retreat deposits, and more. Suggested donation per most study sessions/classes is $5-15. However, no one is turned away from any of our programs or services due to lack of funds. Just ask.
Sign up for our email list.