Sunday ACIM Study Group
with Revs. Deb & Paul Phelps
ACIM Study begins at 10:30 am
Held at: Meditate Madison Studio
621 N. Sherman Ave, B11
This is an in-person study group.
This session is NOT recorded or livestreamed.
We have a private email group available for our members to share between study group meetings, ask us to join at the next group meeting you attend.
Suggested Donation $10-$15 per session
Be sure to see the rest of this website for all of our ACIM Resources
(audios, videos, articles, books & more)
we offer ACIM Students around the world!
STUDY GROUP GUIDELINES
It is helpful to bring your ACIM Book,
and a notebook or journal for notes.
- We are gathered here to create a sacred space for all members of the group. We do so by offering honor and respect to everyone, student and instructor alike.
- In respect to the group and the instructor, we arrive ready to begin on time and turn off our cell phones.
- Our focus of the group is on the study and practical application of ACIM in our own lives. We accept that it is our individual responsibility for the group to remain on this focus.
- We are here to heal our mind, therefore, we believe in self-awareness and self-responsibility.
- We share from our own personal experience and avoid giving advice to others. (Advice can come in the form of telling someone what they should do in a situation, other philosophies, modalities, groups or organizations, health products, recipes, doctors, shopping, who to vote for, promoting yourself or what you sell, etc. Please take this outside of our sacred space.)
- We listen with an open heart and mind.
- We acknowledge that we all have the Holy Spirit’s Guidance within us.
- When we feel we are finished sharing our thoughts, we say “I’m done” so others will know our sharing is complete and the next person can share.
- We are mindful of allowing everyone the chance to speak.
- We recognize the confidentiality of the group.
Our World-Wide Virtual Center (and Madison Study Group) is run completely by volunteers, including Deb and Paul Phelps. Your donations are appreciated to help to pay the myriad of expenses we encounter for the ministry: storage rent, rental for Sunday Madison study group, video/phone conferencing for our online study groups, outreach services, phone and internet services, utilities, online storage for audio/video archives, postage, retreat deposits, and more. Suggested donation per most study sessions/classes is $5-15. However, no one is turned away from any of our programs or services due to lack of funds. Just ask.
Sign up for our email list.
See our calendar for all studies, classes, retreats and other events.
Learn more about our Virtual Study Groups
(phone and video conferencing) from the comfort of your home.
In these studies and classes, we join with our MiraclesOne ACIM Students across the world.
Other in-person gatherings in Madison are scheduled at times.
Sign up for our newsletter for all event notices.